The Interiors Division of Carolina Avionics & Aircraft Interiors has developed a top reputation of excellence for its complete aircraft interior refurbishment facility. We specialize in interior renovations, upgrades, modifications, and new design for business and general aviation aircraft that breathe new life into a plane.
All of our interior technicians and supervisors have years of experience in interior refurbishment and upgrade services for a wide variety of makes and models of business jets, turboprops, piston singles and twins, helicopters, air ambulance aircraft, amphibians, vintage/classics, military/government special missions aircraft, and warbirds.
Our team is eager to show how we can enhance the comfort, appearance, and value of your aircraft with the right interior solutions — whether it is flown for corporate or personal use, is on the market for sale, or flies charter. All work is performed to meet or exceed FAA requirements for Part 91 and 135 aircraft.
Complete Aircraft Interior Facility
- Custom interior design services
- Interior refurbishments, upgrades, and modifications
- Quality leather, including European leathers and New Zealand sheepskins
- Wool and nylon aircraft carpets
- Custom cabinetry, high gloss finishes, exotic veneers and laminates
- Custom refurbished interior components, executive work tables, seats, window curtains/shades, and lighting
- Custom hardware plating
- Soundproofing acoustic/thermal insulation
- Entertainment and cabin management systems
- FAA approved materials for Part 91 and Part 135
For answers to your interior refurbishment questions, call Gary Jenkins at (704) 904-2063 or send an email to [email protected]. We welcome the opportunity to provide an accurate estimate on your project and assist you in making informed decisions.